Search Any SMS Or Greetings...

Custom Search

Stay In Touch Sms Message - 1

• Seprations r those wounds dat nobody can heal N memoris r those treasurs dat nobody can steal. But dont separate to make memories.

• We tell each other our problems, we make each other smile. I worry if you haven,t e-mailed, or sent a message in a while.

• I have no gold to send u. I have no diamond to send u. I have no credit to call u. I have just Desi words to say u that remember me...

• Separations r those wounds dat nobody can heal & memoirs r those treasures dat nobody can steal.But dont separate to make memories.

• Memories of our school days bring out the widest smile on my face . just wished to say Thank you for the good times . Stay in Touch Always .

• Being in touch with you adds the spark to my life... Just be there always

• No matter what it takes i will always be in touch with you

• You are moving miles apart on a long winding road but you are always in my heart since this is where you gelong Do stay in touch.

• You are one of the few, who create an unforgettable impression in my life and touch my heart and soul so please keep in touch.

• I hope you heard my "Hello" please stay in touch

• Every time i hope its you, but hear when would you call plz.. stay in touch.

• Hope we have a superb time again and again do keep in touch.

• Staying in touch is worth the effort if you want to keep the relationships alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment